Friday, July 2, 2010

7/2/10

Still no word from the production company or accounting in NY. It's 1230 pm, the day before our Independence weekend, nothing is going to get done. There has been no castings or auditions the last two days and soon the agencies will be closing. All I have done today is read interesting articles on Yahoo! news, checked my facebook page, my email, drank some coffee, schedule some beach volleyball time and now I am writing to you guys. I haven't worked all week for my friend to get my extra money. My birthday was Monday, Tuesday I had a shoot and Wednesday we took our dog to the vet....I figured with the 4th of July this weekend, I wouldn't be around to do anything so I claimed birthday week and haven't gone by to clean or anything. Probably a poor choice considering I don't know when I'll get my cut of the $5,000 from the commercial but such is life, well my life anyways. That's ok though, model's are not supposed to eat anyways right?? I'll let you know what happens.....

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment