Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7/6/2010

The holiday weekend has passed and now it's back to work. I started the day by heading to a request casting for Ella Moss. A request is when the client, Ella Moss, chooses to only see certain models. Which means, they browsed the sites of all the modeling agencies in LA and chose which girls they wanted to see. The casting was from 1030-1230, I showed up around noon and it seems I was the only one from my agency selected to be there. Which is a good thing =) I tried on the leggings and tank top, took a few shots, said my thank you's and headed back home. After I got home I headed to the gym for a good two hour work out. Man it felt great! Did some cardio, which for a friendly reminder, should be done slow. When the heart rate is high, its cardio training meaning you can go longer and harder. When the heart rate is low, your body is burning fat. Following that I worked out the legs and ended with over 500 sit ups. Tomorrow is another request casting, and then I think I'd like to try a yoga class in the evening. My boyfriend says it's great, it really stretches you out.

Back to the finance drama, I never heard back from my agent which means she never heard back from the production company or the accounting department in NY. Then I remembered how she mentioned to me awhile back that starting in July she was taking her vacation. But instead of actually going somewhere she would only be in the office a couple days a week! WTF! I know that this time of the year it gets slow. In Milan the whole month of August is holiday, the whole city is dead. Fashion season starts up in September-October, but come on! This is the USA, we don't have holiday for a whole month. Part of me wants to say something because at the end of the day it is business, but part of me wants to keep my cool because she's always pulled through for me. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment