Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/8/2010

Well today was a headache but a good one. I couldn't sleep last night, I didn't visit my dream world till sometime between 530-6 am. I woke up 5 1/2 hours later and sat at the computer for three hours trying to figure out how I could cut my monthly expenses and getting answers from NY on my commercial money. I was down to nothing in the bank. I didnt even know it till I looked at my accounts to see how much gas I could put in my car. That's when I saw it, negative. WTF! How could that be? Well take it back to a few months ago.... I went to get car insurance from a seperate company, rather than letting the loan company rape me, I paid the premium and got all set up. A few weeks later a letter comes in the mail stating that unless I showed proof of a valid driver's license my insurance would be canceled and Wells Fargo would find their own for my car. Knowing that I definitely could not get the suspension off my license that quick, I put the letter with my car papers, kicked myself in the ass, and kept going with the day. Assuming that because I can not be insured for a suspended license, I had no idea that there was actually a miscommunication and I can be so both companies exchanged information and I've had seperate insurance ever since. So lesson learned, at least twice maybe three times a week my bank accounts need to be checked online.

With all that going on, I had no idea how I was going to get to my friends house to pet sit. No gas in my car, no cash, no debit card and no phone to make outgoing calls with a thirty minute drive ahead of me. I emailed my friend and asked if when I got to his house I could take my sunday payment early, he had no problem with it. Once I got the insurance all straightened out, using his house phone, I rushed to get gas and head to the bank to put the money in my account so the insurance payment would go thru. Because I didnt know I had car insurance I had actually sent a message to the bank fighting the pending transaction. Thank goodness for friends! Hopefully sometime next week I will have my commercial money and I definitely know that I will have my teaching money. I'm really going to work on payments, putting money in my savings and keeping to my cut expenses. I'll let you know what happens.

JB

1 comment: